Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Creating a 21st Century Classroom

Image from iClipart for Schools
Being that I do not have my own class to teach yet and investigate whether it fits in the 21st century classroom. I did the walkthrough on a class that I am taking now and the results weren't bad in terms of the checklist. I learned that there are many adjustments that instructors need to make to fit this checklist. Some are open to it but others are kind of stubborn in their ways. At the end of the day, Instructors/Teachers need to realize that this is how students are learning nowadays and the focus is the engagment of the student, not their comfort level. This checklist had may points that most people wouldn't think of implementing in their lessons and/or courses. Click here to view my MNW Walkthrough Form. Let's try "NOT" to make Benjamin Franklin feel right at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment